Spore Serial Key Blogspot On A Mac And Spore Can't See My Internet?

On a mac and spore can't see my internet? - spore serial key blogspot

Hello, I'm on the Mac, and I bought the full version of Spore. When I got home, I installed it and added my serial key. Everything was going fine until the program starts. Entered by the Welcome screen, then gives me this message.

"The game needs access to the Internet to verify the ownership of this game. Make sure that your computer is online, and then try again."

I think linee Amon. I disabled my firewall, I reinstalled the game, and I must restart my PC. I'm in school, and I am part of a network, so I imagine that the network somehow spurs one-stop Internet access. However, no other programs that do not seem to have this problem. You know, what can I do? Thank you very much.

1 comments:

Dylan said...

I have the same problem in Windows Vista and am not in a network of the university. You will also find an answer to this question.

Post a Comment