Panasonic Digital Camcorder What Do You Think Of A Panasonic MiniDV Digital Camcorder With 2.7" Widescreen LCD Monitor?

What do you think of a Panasonic MiniDV Digital Camcorder with 2.7" Widescreen LCD Monitor? - panasonic digital camcorder

What do you think?

Model Number PV-GS39P-S

Here is a link to prove it. I also at that price.

I Maintenance debate or go back. I put myself on my trip to Europe, so I need something very small that you can videotape, without much of a scene, and what you can in your backpack.

That said I want something with a good video. I do not know whether this or not.

the opinions are valued.

I know a little about computers, but not many cameras

Thank you again

1 comments:

Inquisti... said...

Personal Experience Tech - Panasonic sucks --
Buy Sony

Post a Comment