Do U Get Dry When Ur Due On Your Period Period, Birth Control Questions?

Period, Birth Control questions? - do u get dry when ur due on your period

Mr. MMK, I'll take the pill and all the time my period is less than a week by the other day, like maybe 3 days ago and saw that I was pee stains before receipt of my reach .. Period OMG I thought I had no fear of pregnancy? Then I took a good test for the first pregnancy. NEGATIVE. Furthermore, we have to have sex .. on "dry sex", but I know he had nothing but boxers and I was only a thong sperm can swim well, but still .. yes

We could not stop, I was sore and my breasts ... then all the deals there are now a little blood was clear and I was like, what? This must be my time ...?

Can not waste my time coming soon? then 4 days on the packaging of tablets, if they are empty and UR should get ur time, what happened next? Will it then, or what?

PLEASE HELP Sorry, my questions are

Is it bad that my period has come earlier?

Why did earlier, if this is true?

Come back when I'm on pills containing 4last empty?

Help PLEASE

3 comments:

♥♥Just my opinion♥♥ said...

You need to have sex to get pregnant. The sperm can not swim through clothing.

katsblue... said...

You're good. Your period may begin at any time during the last week of pills. These pills are the inactive pills, which cause the body of a delay. Just keep taking them, as you are, and certainly if you have sex. The pill is very effective, but a small percentage may be pregnant. If not you ready to use for a baby at all, then a condom. Protect yourself from AIDS and sexually transmitted diseases. She said that her negative pregnancy test, yes, I think that is correct.

Kat said...

Also, the pill your period may come early. I do not know why, but if you are really interested in why you should consult your gynecologist. Over the past four pills, your time will not return until next month.

Post a Comment