Sympathy Regarding Termination Of Employment Can Anyone Advise In The Proper Way To Sign, Date And Convey Regards In A Sympathy Card For Someones Death?

Can anyone advise in the proper way to sign, date and convey regards in a sympathy card for someones death? - sympathy regarding termination of employment

The brother of a close friend of mine's mother died recently (week Appx 3 months ago) gave him a card, and I did not. I would have sent a few weeks, but I'm going to do in the week. I have not spoken with them since I heard about it and I would like to express my condolences. Is it the right time for a card at the loss of a person to send, and should not even get a date? It seems to ask a stupid question, but I want to be adjusted. Thank you for the advice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment