Scotland Free Bmd What Are The Chances Of Getting Salmonella From Eating A Raw Egg From Scotland Free Range?

What are the chances of getting salmonella from eating a raw egg from scotland free range? - scotland free bmd

0
OK, I do not know what the selection of Scotland is free, but I know that eating raw eggs all the time in a shake with a banana, milk and vanilla. I am 41 and have for years. I've never been sick, or even thought about before. Here are the facts I believe you have.

Our herd consists of Black Rock hens. We believe it is the best kind of egg-laying hen units for free-range pasture. It is made from specially selected strains of Rhode Iceland Red and Barred Plymouth Rock of a single farm in Scotland - Kinross Muirfield. With the birds of the biological parents of two races Cross has strong genetic excellent reputation and excellent health. There were no Salmonella in UK stocks

1 comments:

Gaz said...

Custom U. Theres no such possibility Atal. My brother drinks 3 raw eggs every day strength training. Your insurance lol

Post a Comment