Littlle Lol Help Me Im Own My Own!?

Help Me im own my own!? - littlle lol

Hello, my name is Bre, is 20 years old Im in Florida and I juice, it seems that everything that is expensive. I found a new job and am living with my parents and lets jus say .... its time for me, from my own lol. Only littlle have established credit, no car and no place to call my own. I love my people and everything, but I am on my feet. I wonder what I need to get a car and then proceed with the payments? So do what I do to an apartment comes with all the payments for the home and the basics I need to get? I know its a silly question for most people, but now is on my now. I have helped many people, now I want to help me. I am grateful for your answers. I need all the help it can get. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment