Im An Rn In New York How Can I Be Licensed In Nj Nurse In Newyork Question?

Nurse in newyork question? - im an rn in new york how can i be licensed in nj

I am a newly graduated nurse. I have an interview at the University of New York Hospital in Manhattan so excited for job.im. But my question is: Do you believe that to survive in New York? I am single and work. and I spend the money, as ..

Even if you are single in New York? How much tax per month pay? Percent as many others ... Please give me advice, if you know ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will not be able to live in Manhattan, the salary of a nurse. You can live bleh) about Burroughs, Long Iceland or in northern New Jersey (. Long Iceland is easily accessible by train into the city. Staten Iceland's cheap enough to find a place, but certainly not ideal. However, if you do not have much material (and a futon mattress), and it does not bother me to pay too much for a one bedroom apartment, $ 1500 was a few rooms in a building with preserved doorman, no parking, it was for completeness. In any case, it is expensive to live in the city. Moreover, it is disgusting.

Your taxes depending on income, assets, properties, houses, and especially the situation. Without knowing that, literally, the county in which he lREEN nothing concrete is impossible to say. I've heard a good friend of taxes on the ownership of 0.2 hectares, with 1200 square meter house of Nassau County are approximately $ 7500/year.

Income taxes are on income level. Is likely to pay somewhere between 15% and 28% respectively. I think the government is limited to 28% tax. I remember when I was 45% for higher incomes. But not nearly as big to benefit from a tax on income.

gimeabra... said...

www.payscale.com all the answers, including the cost of the transportation and Thehead save the page,
is so cool

Post a Comment