Doctor Can You Help Me Xxx Video Can You Get Pregnant By Laying On Top Of Each Other FULLY CLOTHED?

Can you get pregnant by laying on top of each other FULLY CLOTHED? - doctor can you help me xxx video

On the other Question, I have not slept together and I have stomach is really bad, etc, and pulled my robe to the top of my friend (she was wearing jeans, underwear, shirts and wore jeans, underwear, T-shirts), 11 July. .. I started with this pain, 17 July.
1) If it's a miracle, and I was pregnant, why should I have pain?
2) When the baby suddenly start to show?
3) Can I become pregnant with the use of all my clothes, laying on it?
Even if you have an idea
4) What could the pain? is really bad if you eat or starve, and it is in my back, sides and belly, but I'm going to the doctors.
Please help.
Thanks
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment