Boys Wearing Girdles HELP!! Advice?

HELP!! Advice? - boys wearing girdles

I (15 children aged two years) with my 2 aunts and sisters, my parents live 2 Primo, "researcher in Africa. 1 months ago, I had an argument with my sister and I had the pants. It was then decided that, for my sins would be punished. What followed was a nightmare. Let me fast forward to today. down'm hairless chest. Each hair is carefully removed. with false eyelashes, mascara blue eyes of my eyes quite different. My lips are red violet. hands and nails are painted red. I'm wearing underwear, pink satin corset, stockings and corsets, which has reduced its size to 21. My pink skirt is 3 cm above the knee. blouse with a padded bra is pure white below. 2 days ago I noticed 2 small bumps on the chest, and my aunt said that my body has adapted to her in order to improve the situation and the daily pill that has set for me. I do not have fights with my sisters. Infact my 2 aunts and sisters are very nice to me. and I love her. I could hurt if I complain?

3 comments:

κιm♥ said...

What the hell? Just do what you're doing your aunts left in a girl? Your parents about it? It's crazy. Protest against it, because this is not really fair to you ..

I <3 Roxy said...

wow ...... Please take everything too seriously. !!!!!! Opposition YES
xooxoxxoxooxoxox

JENNY E said...

What kind of monster are you?

Post a Comment